Here’s a current list of initiatives:
- BFI / Bafta Bullying, Harassment and Racism Prevention – principles and guidance: – Variety reporting on this issue here. Televisual reporting on it here. Deadline reporting here. Screenskills reporting here. Hollywood Reporter reporting here.
- Film & TV Charity bullying support services for workers in film, TV and cinema. Outline here, and there is a reporting link here. They also have a digital reporting tool for the industry (Spot) and an anti-bullying directory.
- Pact has an anti-bullying template policy (member-only)
- Screenskills e-learning module: Tackling harassment and bullying at work.
- Women in Film & TV (WFTV) – anti-bullying resources.
Recent news stories:
- “‘I’ve sacrificed my sanity for work’: TV workers on mental-health crisis in the industry.” (i News)
- “After Noel Clarke: can the UK film and TV industry bring an end to on-set bullying?” (Guardian)
- “Gogglebox staff claim toxic culture behind scenes of hit show” (Guardian) + Mirror report. Deadline report. Daily Mail report. Broadcast report.
This post will be updated periodically.