Government identity checks system changes

If you are self-employed, and you don’t have any of the following…

  • a UK passport,
  • pay slip,
  • tax credit
  • Northern Ireland driving licence

… you may find yourself trying to file your next tax return on paper. I’m mentioning this not because I have any suggestions on how to get around this problem (as far as I can see, there aren’t any) but because it’s probably worth knowing about it as far in advance as possible.

More on this here.

This entry was posted in Freelance working, Tax and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.