Tag Archives: SA103F

How tax forms are completed

I’ve had a query from a member about how Self Employed Sole Traders file their tax returns and I thought the answer should be somewhere that everyone can find it. Broadly…. unless you are always PAYE you will need to … Continue reading

Posted in Freelance working, Personal Service Companies, Tax | Tagged , , , , , | 1 Comment